1. Race cars will not be permitted to participate in the show.
2. The government entity sponsoring entry of the vehicle must own, have clear title to the vehicle.
3. The vehicle must be “street legal” and appropriately licensed/registered within the concerned state.
4. A vehicle “loaned” to agency is not eligible for entry.
5. All vehicles entered must be donated, seized or purchased by the concerned sponsoring agency.
6. The name of a company, community group or an individual that donated the vehicle, equipment, or funds may be placed on the vehicle if acknowledged as a “supporter” and not as a sponsor.
7. Each vehicle must have a current letter of approval from D.A.R.E. America in order to be eligible to participate in the show. (A copy of it must be supplied with registration.)
8. Vehicles will enter the exhibit hall on Monday, July 10th, beginning at 8:00 a.m. and ending at 12:00 p.m.
9. No vehicle shall have more than 1/4th of a tank of fuel upon entering the exhibit hall.
10. Upon entry into the exhibit hall, vehicle fuel caps will be taped closed by car show staff.
11. Plastic shall be placed under each vehicle displayed in the exhibit hall. Plastic material will be provided by car show staff.
12. The owner/driver of the vehicle must stay with the vehicle in the exhibit hall until released by car show staff following confirmation of the vehicle’s compliance with show rules.
13. Any audio, stereo or video equipment used in conjunction with the display of a vehicle must conform to guidelines, provided by car show and convention center staff. Electrical service for audio, stereo or video equipment is not provided by car show organizers or car show staff.
14. Vehicles will be moved out of the exhibit hall on Friday, July 13th, beginning at 8:00 a.m. and ending at 12:00 p.m.
15. Vehicle display permit application must accompany vehicles upon entering exhibit hall.
****ALL WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED THURSDAY JULY 13th AT THE AWARD LUNCHEON****
TROPHIES WILL BE AWARDED FOR 1ST AND 2ND PLACES IN EACH CLASS
Download the D.A.R.E. Car Show Registration form.
Please also be sure to download and fill out the Vehicle Display Application form required by the Grapevine Fire Department.
** Accompanying registration must include: Current letter of approval from D.A.R.E. America. Only those vehicles conforming to all official rules will be allowed to participate. Registration due by June 28, 2017. Mail or email completed forms to: Trooper Mike Skinner at 751 Hinkle Estates Drive, Seymour, TN 37865 or email them to Mike at GoTnVols@gmail.com. You may call Mike with any questions at 865-679-9064.